Strategic partners are essential to any great endeavor. Cordele Intermodal Services has close relationships with the railroads, steamship lines, the Georgia Ports Authority, other trucking companies, and our shippers. CIS strives to offer an efficient and comprehensive logistics solution to a wide variety of shippers.
Individually, we are but one drop, but together we make an ocean.
A rising tide lifts all boats.
We live the mottos at Cordele Intermodal Services. CIS strongly believes that everyone in the supply chain must win! The following companies have been integral to operations at Cordele Intermodal Services. Please visit our partner’s websites to learn more!
- GPA & CIS signed a Memorandum of Understanding in July of 2013 outlining an exclusive and mutually beneficial partnership.
- Maersk Line designated Cordele Intermodal Services as an official container yard in July, 2013.
- CMA CGM designated Cordele Intermodal Services as an official container yard in July, 2014.
- MSC, Hapag Lloyd, and OOCL currently have container pools at Cordele Intermodal Services.
- Heart of Georgia RR, the only true East-West railroad in the state, provides reliable rail service from Cordele to Vidalia.
- Coastal Region, a division of Genesee & Wyoming, operates the Georgia Central RR from Vidalia to Savannah.